Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Final Post - Reflections

Reading and Learning about 11 Tools for 21st Century was exited and enrichment. All these state of the arts digital technologies have just gave me an overview of the many opportunities I have as an educator to implement and use technology in my classroom.

I understand that the future in education will be turned toward the use of the digital technology. There are some of the digital tools that I would like to incorporate in my classroom like; digital storytelling. As a project the students will write personal narratives integrating, images, texts, pre-writing techniques, music and their own voice. this will be a motivating way to create a good digital product. Also I would like to create my own classroom web page with the use of Google Site. It would be an informative site for students and parents. They will have access to this page and post their own blogs. I think that with iTouchs in our classroom we will have the opportunity to explore and learn more about the use of this mobile technology and their applications.

1 comment:

  1. I concur with you, the technology has become part of our lives and we have to make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete