Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool # 4 Using Google Tools

I have been reading some of the cool tools Google have to share information. I explored Google Doc. It is an extraordinary tool to upload documents and share it with other persons to be seen and updated as needed. This tool can be used in Projects where a group of students or teams can share and work with the same document. A grade level team can share a monthly calendar and keep it updated with events and activities as needed. I personally shared a students welcome letter with my colleagues for revision and edition before to be sent to the parents.

Another tool that called my attention was Google Readers. It allow me to select a variety of articles or blogs of interest and keep me updated in a very visual window in one of my blog spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment