Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool # 10 Exploring Mobile Technology

This is about Mobile Technology. Products like ; itouch, ipad, iphone, give us a good portable tools that we can use to interact with the digital world. Using this portal devices you can have access a great numbers of application like; video games, web pages, podcast, videos, blogs, photos, audios, etc.

It is very important to know that you can have access to many educational app's that can be used in your classroom. I was exploring some of them like ; Caramba Spanish course. It can take you to a dozens of interactive Spanish lesson. Another interesting application that I could use in the classroom was Cramzy Experimenter. This cool application show step by step how to do a variety of Science experiments that students can do at home or in the classroom. I think my students and I will have a good time learning and developing applications using this incredible mobile technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment