Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool # 7 Digital Storytelling

Digital Storytelling or Podcats provides tools from the digital world to tell stories using multimedia technics. There are several products you can use to produce digital stories like; PhotoStory for Dell or iMovie for McBooks.

Digital storytelling can be used to place technology in our classroom. A way to motivate our students to write and tell a story with their own creativity and voice. Creating a digital storytelling students will have to put together resources like scanning hand-drawn images, texts, photos or videos, voice and music. Students will still have to apply the pre-writing strategies like composing and editing plus the digital process to develop and share a clear, structure and effective multimedia product to tell their story.

I have created a photostory about my hometown, Saltillo Mexico. The pictures are a little blurry, but they remind me of home.

It wasn't able to upload my photostory video. I left it in my documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment